Saturday, April 23, 2016

Spring 2016 Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon opening questionaire

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Williamsport, Pennsylvania USA


2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Hamster Princess: Of Mice and Magic by Ursula Vernon 

I know it's a children's book but I discovered Ursula Vernon during a readathon a few years ago and she always makes me laugh.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?


Brown Cow Yogurt which I just discovered this week and is so amazingly good.


4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

This is my 7th readathon and I'm not prepared beyond a short trip to the store and a couple of books but it will all work out.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?

Nothing really.  Fall went well and so I'm not stressing about spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment