Saturday, April 25, 2020

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon April 2020

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Williamsport, Pennsylvania USA


2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Where the Dead Lie by C. S. Harris.  I meant to read this a year ago but the read-a-thon day turned out to be a no read day and I haven't had much time to read since.  I'm really hoping to be able to accomplish this today so it won't be still waiting next April!
.



3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?


Marinated mushrooms and I hope to make some healthier snowball cookies while listening to a book later.


4) Tell us a little something about yourself!


I'm so happy to be participating again.  I need a low people, high read day.  You would think being stuck at home with a stay-at-home order would mean lots of these days but, between being a caregiver for my very disabled mother and dealing with my very extroverted adult niece, I find that I have less alone time or time to read than I did when I was working.  It's funny because, since someone is always talking to me, I can't even listen to audio books.  I'm hoping they can keep each other occupied today and I'll get a day to read!



5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?

Haven't really participated for a few read-a-thons though I started last April.  I'm going to try hiding behind a closed door today to see if that allows for more reading time.

No comments:

Post a Comment