Saturday, October 18, 2014

Fall 2014 Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon opening questionaire



Graphic novel I'm most looking forward to!


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Williamsport, PA USA

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?


I have graphic novels from the Marvel Cinematic Universe (those that go along with the movies) to read but still haven't chosen the actual books I want to read today.  It will be fun choosing as I go along.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

The one that I finally get made.  


4) Tell us a little something about yourself!


This is, I believe, my fourth read-a-thon.   I made sure a month in advance to have work off yesterday so I could be both prepared and relaxed.  I planned to make snacks since I'm eating low carb and maybe find some books.  Then the well pump broke and we spent the day without running water and waiting for the plumber and I'm not relaxed and nothing got made.  Life really is what happens when you're busy making other plans!!!  Now I plan to make snacks today while listening to audio books.


5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? 

Nothing much except listen to more audiobooks. (See above question) 

 

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how even-the-best-of-plans-can-go-astray. Glad you now have running water again and are able to participate in this wonderful event. Good luck!

    If you need a little singing boost as you read along: Here's Singing My Way Through the Readathon!

    ReplyDelete