Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dewey's Read-a-Thon Introductory Questionaire



1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Williamsport, Pennsylvania

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Calculated in Death by J. D. Robb. 

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

I'm trying Coconut Cream Sugar Wafers.  This may be a mistake if I hate them.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I am so happy that it's read-a-thon day.  I've had 7 books sitting out for over month waiting for this day and 4 of them were in favorite series I normally read as soon as they come out.  It's been really tempting but I managed to wait.


5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

This is my first read-a-thon and I'm most looking forward to a day of reading.  Normally there are so many things to do but I've been telling everyone what this day was for weeks so hopefully everyone will just let reading happen.

3 comments:

  1. I am happy, too! Enjoy!

    Love to have you stop by, if you get a chance! <a href="http://www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com>Deb Nance at Readerbuzz</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your first read-a-thon! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a first-timer too! I hope you have fun. Creating the stack is one of the best parts. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete