Saturday, April 27, 2013

Mid-event survey

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?

Since my catnaps earlier I've been doing better.  Maybe getting a little tired but will drink some more coffee soon.

2) What have you finished reading?

Calculated in Death by J. D. Robb and the first half of Star Wars Dawn of the Jedi: Book One Force Storm

 3) What is your favorite read so far?

Star Wars Dawn of the Jedi: Book One Force Storm though I really liked Calculated in Death too.

4) What about your favorite snacks?

Lima Beans (I know.  Really strange but I made them for lunch and instead of putting away the leftovers I kept eating them.  Sadly, they're gone now)

5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!

Not really.  May look around later.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Star Wars movies, but I've never read any of the books. I should check them out! Happy read-a-thon day and keep up the reading!

    ReplyDelete