Saturday, October 17, 2015

Fall 2015 Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon opening questionaire

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Williamsport, Pennsylvania USA


2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Jekyll Island by Rebecca Patrick-Howard 

This is a part of the Taryn's Camera series of paranormal mysteries and it just came out this week in time for the read-a-thon.


3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Magic cookie pie which I made yesterday and haven't had a chance to try yet.


4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

This is my 6th read-a-thon and aside from some cooking I did yesterday I'm not much more prepared this one than last.  Not too worried about it though as I had a great time in the spring despite not being prepared at all. 


5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?

Nothing really.  Spring went fairly well and I'm not changing it.

2 comments:

  1. Happy readathon! I tend to find that not being prepared still works out about the same in the end - as long as you have books and snacks, it sounds like you're set for the day! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my 6th readathon also! I ended up picking up a different book than the one I thought I was going to read, sometimes plans don't always run out! Happy readathon! #teamdogwood.

    ReplyDelete