Friday, March 15, 2024

It is now 2024

It is now 2024 and I just saw that I haven't published anything on  here since 2020.  It has been a tough few years.  

1. My mother was very ill and had been very ill for a number of years and I was caught up taking care of her.  She has since passed away.  

2. I'm not going to read previous posts but when I started this blog I was able to read quite a bit at work but that hasn't been the case for over 11 years.

3. For many years the majority of my reading was audio books but I am just now getting back into reading physical books and e-books so what I may say here will be a mix.

4.  I just want to keep track of the books I read and what I'm thinking about them.  In short this will be for the joy of books and if someone happens to come along and want to comment maybe we will have a fun conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment