Saturday, October 12, 2013

Half Way Through

Mid-Event Survey

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
Kind of sleepy but more I feel like I should be sleepy.  It seems more like 9:00 p.m. then 7:00 p.m.

2) What have you finished reading?
So far I've only finished Tempest in the Tea Leaves by Kari Lee Townsend and it was about a third of the way done before the start of the read-a-thon.  Kind of regret both the money and time I spent on The Hooked X.

3) What is your favorite read so far?
I'm really enjoying the book I'm reading now: Murder Past Due by Miranda James

4) What about your favorite snacks?
Ate some BBQ Wings earlier that were quite good though really messy and they had to be eaten one handed since I don't really want to remember this read-a-thon by the souvenir of sauce fingerprints on the pages of Murder Past Due.  Otherwise coffee!!! (and now you know why I should feel sleepy and don't)

5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
Glanced at a couple but don't know what they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment