Saturday, April 25, 2015

Hour 10 and 2 books read

It's hour 10 and I've finished my 2nd book for the day.  It's a graphic novel.  Most of the books I read today will probably be easy reading as I'm not quite up to anything too difficult to follow but I have to admit that, despite graphic novels not really being my thing, I've truly enjoyed the Dresden Files ones and would probably have read this one anyway.

Jim Butcher's Dresden Files: War Cry by Jim Butcher (Author), Mark Powers (Author), Carlos Gomez (Artist), Stjepan Sejic (Artist) is an excellent story that takes place shortly after Harry is named a Warden of the White Council.  The adventure is both typical and exciting and I won't spoil it here but I was most impressed by how much of an emotional punch shows up in this story.  The art and the dialog go well together making this a wonderful example of the graphic novel genre.

1 comment:

  1. It's the eleventh hour and you are approaching the halfway point. reward yourself with a breath of fresh air, a hot beverage of your choice and ... another burst of pages! We're here to help! #TeamMrPopper

    ReplyDelete