Saturday, April 25, 2015

Spring 2015 Mid-event survey.

Mid-Event Survey:

1. What are you reading right now?

Listening to Winnie-the Pooh by A. A. Milne



2. How many books have you read so far?

two



3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?

I'm thinking of switching to comic books for a little while and reading Patricia Briggs' Mercy Thompson: Hopcross Jilly issues 1-6.   It's not technically a book yet because they won't be available as a graphic novel until June 23 but it's a readathon and I want to read these now.



4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?

2 both related to a motorcycle accident on our property yesterday. The first was easy because I just had to give a woman the phone number of the kid who had the accident so she could check on him and stop worrying.  The 2nd was his father picking up the motorcycle which we had allowed to be stored in our yard.  It would have been quick but he got stuck.  Still, with boards, a shovel and a friendly neighbor with a truck, about an hour later he was on his way.

  
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

I guess how much I've enjoyed it interruptions and all.  I was uptight and tired coming into this today and so I didn't think it would be that great but I'm actually finding it very relaxing.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're having a relaxing Readathon experience! That's as it should be. It always works the best for me when I don't get too wound up about how many books I'm reading and just enjoy spending a day reading among readers. =D

    Keep up the great reading! #TeamPopper

    ReplyDelete