Sunday, April 26, 2015

Hour 16 book 4

Spent the last couple of hours reading Mercy Thompson: Hopcross Jilly by Patricia Briggs, Rik Hoskin and Tom Garcia.  To be fair I read them as electronic comics because the graphic novel doesn't come out until June 23 but I'm going to blog it as if I read the graphic novel so I don't have to list 6 separate titles.


This is a fairly enjoyable story with a lot of the focus on Jesse, Mercy's step-daughter.  Not as good as the Dresden Files one I read earlier but still a decent title that held my attention throughout.

1 comment:

  1. See that? It's the sun, or it will be soon. Have a quick look outside. That's right, leave the imaginary world for a moment, take a quick walk around the garden, the city block, down to the store for another special treat - you've earned it. You've worked hard this read-a-thon, now enjoy the last couple hours. It's not over yet! #TeamMrPopper

    ReplyDelete