Saturday, April 25, 2015

Hour 14 and book 3

Just finished listening to Winnie-the-Pooh: A.A. Milne's Pooh Classics, Volume 1 by A. A. Milne.



Yes, at 43 I'm a bit late to reading Winnie-the-Pooh but I'm not sure I'd ever heard of him as a child.  In my early 20s, I discovered a cartoon about him on Sunday mornings that I enjoyed after finishing a long night of work Saturday night  (Don't judge there really isn't a whole lot to watch on tv Sunday mornings) but this is the 1st time for the book.  It was cute and funny and the reader, Peter Dennis, was excellent!

3 comments:

  1. I loved reading Winnie The Pooh to my little guy! I'm glad you had a great time listening to it.

    Keep on reading!

    #TeamPopper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if I've ever read Winnie the Pooh, though I know I've seen some movies and cartoons. I can imagine it would be a great read. Happy readathon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good read if you want something relaxing. I think it has remained popular for so long because it appeals not just to young children but to the child in all of us.

      Delete