Saturday, April 25, 2015

Spring 2015 Dewey's 24 hour readathon opening questionaire

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Williamsport, Pennsylvania USA


2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Castle Hangnail by Ursula Vernon
(Yep, it's a children's book but ever since a fellow readathon reader blogged about Nurk by the same author I've been a fan and this book came out last Tuesday just in time for the readathon)



3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Utz Sweet Potato chips.
 

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I believe this is my fifth readathon and the one I'm least prepared for.  I originally took the week off before this as my annual spring vacation but then we had a family emergency at the end of March and that used up my vacation days. I still managed to keep Friday off to prepare.  That was good because there were family problems to be taken care of that day too.  So I'm winging it this year.  Thankfully I'm using a Kindle because I'll be buying  books as I go and the only one I'm sure of is Castle Hangnail.


5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?

Sleeping.  Probably not the usual thing but it been a bad month due to a family emergency and I've had broken sleep at best so my plan is to read when I can and sleep when I have to and enjoy the day all around.

3 comments:

  1. I hope that the problems are behind for you and your family and hoping that you can settle in and enjoy the day. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your reading today. Sleep is important too, so I hope you can catch up on a little bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything with your family is better now, and that you have a lovely time reading without too much on your mind.

    I completely agree that the best thing about the Kindle is that you can just decide on a whim exactly what you want to read, and there it is :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete